IEEE AlexSB is pleased to announce the Projects Fair Day in collaboration with the Science Club.
The projects fair is a chance where the students from various departments are welcome to introduce their projects. The presented projects will be viewed and evaluated by our respectful doctors from the faculty staff. We will announce the winning teams after the fair.
The Fair is open for all graduate (Graduation Projects of the final academic year) and undergraduate projects, and not restricted to a certain academic year. All students are welcome to attend the fair and gain experience from their colleagues’ projects, which will be evaluated. Also audience are welcomed to attend to know how projects are evaluated and become products from scratch, starting from an idea to publishing.
Here are the details of the fair in the following lines:
– The fees to participate with your project: 50 LE
These fees are refundable after the fair.
– Each team must fill in this form: https://goo.gl/9cxj5a
• Date: Saturday 15th of August, 2015.
• Time: From 12 pm till 2 pm.
• Place: Hall of Electrical Engineering Department building, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
• Location: Science Club in front of Faculty of Engineering.